If you like Great Lakes Brewery and the beers of brewer Mike Lackey then you’re going to love this event, coming up on Saturday, March 12th at barVolo. 19 one-offs will be served, taking over all the taps at Volo for the entire night. Beers available will include:
- Dude Where’s My Czar? Russian Imperial Stout (9.8%)
- Pompous Ass English Pale Ale (4.2%) CASK
- My Bitter Wife India Pale Ale (6.5%)
- My Bitterer Wife Double India Pale Ale (8.0%)
- Where There’s Smoke There’s Fire Spiced/Smoke (5.5%)
- Lazarus Breakfast Stout (St. John’s Wort Collaboration) (6.0%)
- Miami Weiss Wheat Ale (4.5%)
- Lackey’s Cask (5.2%) CASK
- Johnny Simcoe India Pale Ale (6.2%) CASK
- Harry Porter and the Bourbon Soaked Vanilla Beans Porter (5.3%)
- Unicorn Ale American Style Barrel Aged Barleywine (9.5%)
- Does This Muumuu Make Me Look Hefe? Imperial Hefeweissen (6.8%)
- Redwood Pale Ale Barrel Aged Pale Ale (6.2%)
- The Dalai Lambic Wild Ale (5.5%)
- Heavy Petting Saison (Bartle Collaboration) (6.0%)
- Aces High! Single Hop India Pale Ale (6.7%)
- Karma Citra Single Hop India Pale Ale (6.6%)
- Armadildo Single Hop India Pale Ale (6.5%)
- California Love American Pale Ale (5.5%) (House Ales Collaboration) CASK
Saturday, March 12th, 2011 @ 7:00pm
- All Beers Are Subject to Change and Availability.
- Event is CASH ONLY. No tickets or admission required.
- Event runs from 7:00pm-2:00am until supplies last.
- 19+ Event. Please Drink Responsibly.
- All Beers +7.0% will be served by the glass (300mL).
- Only the above Great Lakes beers will be served (no bottles or other taps)